This is for boost 1.75.0. I’m using Visual Studio 2019 Community Edition and I installed boost to my X:\ drive (root directory).
- Download https://dl.bintray.com/boostorg/release/1.75.0/source/boost_1_75_0.zip
- Extract boost_1_75_0.zip to X:\ (adds a folder named boost_1_75_0)
- Open x64 Native Tools Command Prompt for Visual Studio 2019
- Run the following commands…
When b2 is complete you should see “The Boost C++ Libraries were successfully built”.
- The following directory should be added to compiler include paths: X:\boost_1_75_0
- The following directory should be added to linker library paths: X:\boost_1_75_0\stage\lib